Monday, November 3, 2014

The Last Newsletter Edition for 2014. Its Jammed Packed!!



What a world wind of a year. I don’t know about you but it sure does feel like I was writing an “end of the year” message just a few months ago. This year went by super fast- a great year nonetheless. While, I’m grateful for a fabulous 2014, I’m even more excited for what 2015 has in store for us as an organization.


If you’ve been following us for the past few months I’ve been sharing with our followers our 2015 Strategic Planning initiative. BOND’s amazing board have been working diligently with a major revamp of BOND Inc. Each board has volunteered to chair BOND’s committees. I challenged them to think of fun and creative ways as they lead their respective committees. I charged them to think of their committees as their own personal organizations and they have free reign to lead it. The only stipulations I gave them was... click here to continue reading  


Other Stories That Might Interest You
2014 Summer Edition
2014 Spring Edition




 

No comments:

Post a Comment