Tuesday, July 1, 2014

2014 Summer Newsletter Edition

It dawned on me a few weeks ago after a heart to heart conversation with a good friend that I really don’t know how to celebrate. Sounds pathetic doesn’t it? 

As many of you know I’ve been working diligently for the last 6-8 months to get my stationery business – Nay-Lilly Designs- up and running. It’s taken a great deal of time and effort to move things along. There always seems to be a task requiring my immediate attention.  My most recent task has been the launch of Nay-Lilly Design’s website. There were a lot of moving parts to this project.  Once the site was up, I shared the news with a few close friends. One in particular asked me two very startling questions: was I excited? Have I celebrated this great milestone?  

I was startled! I did some self-reflection and admitted that ... CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING
Other Stories That Might Interest You

2014 Spring Edition


No comments:

Post a Comment