Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Scars & Acne Go Away Come Back Some Other Day


Scars and acne most certainly need to go away. As a matter of fact forget coming back some other day. How about just not coming back at all. Do you have acne or scarring issues that you've been wanting to get rid of? Here's a remedy that you should try out so you can witness some amazing results.

If you're like me with skin that has a mind of its own. One day your skin acts right and then a few weeks later you feel like running somewhere to hide. My skin tends to break out and takes its worst toll the most during that dreaded time of the month. 

So here's the routine:
Wash your face twice a day with a mixture of African Black soap and baking soda. Lather it in your hands and then apply the mixture to your face. I personally use the Dudu- Osun brand. My skin just adores it and although it looks pretty creepy it smells heavenly. I often use a face brush to get deep down.

Then rinse it completely off and pat your face dry.

With a cotton ball or cotton pad apply an astringent. I personally use a few drops of natural lemon juice in the mornings. As for my night routine, I use a mix of tea tree oil and witch hazel.

Followed that up with applying your favorite moisturizer along with 2-3 drops of grapeseed or vitamin E oil.

For at least twice a week use your favorite face mask. I personally use Queen Helen Peppermint Mask or a homemade Bentonite Clay Mask by Aztec Secret Indian Healing.

Added Bonus: Another great tip I received from a professional esthetician was to pick one day out of the week to use an at home face steamer. She said that you only need 5 minutes to do it. After the five minutes splash your face with cold water to close up your pores. You're skin will love you for it and after keeping up with this routine for awhile you'll notice the changes in your skin.

Try it out and tell me how it works for you. It has worked wonders for my skin and it didn’t take long for me to notice great results. However you must stick with it. Nothing works overnight it takes some time for your skin to get use to the routine.

Disclaimer: Granted everything isn’t for everybody. I’ve personally stopped and started this method  but have always noticed the best results when using this particular one.

Until Next Time

For other great tips be sure to browse our site and follow us by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment