Friday, April 13, 2012

Reasons Why Others Joined BOND Inc- "We Can't Make This Stuff Up "


Testimonials
Sherl says...
BOND Inc. definitely brings on a "new" direction by giving to others, motivating and encouraging me in areas that can affect me as a woman the most. BOND offers so many facets to grow as a woman of color.  I love the fact that I've been able to meet new people, build new relationships, grow my business through networking, as well as share my talents with those in need through community involvement.

Tiffani says...
Like most women I used to have serious issues with other women. Since being apart of BOND, I’ve learned many life lessons; it’s changed my thoughts and ideas and I’ve realized that women can come together and have meaningful relationships and discussions. Most importantly, I’m a better person I’ve learned things about myself that I never even thought about. When we gather, we’ve cried, laughed hysterically and had so much fun that I didn’t want the conversations to end. It’s truly a pleasure to be a member of a group that celebrates and embraces women from different walks of life, occupations, backgrounds, lifestyles, and beliefs yet in still are able to respect and learn and appreciate one another. I am extremely blessed to be apart of such a wonderful group of women!

Nitiya says...
True sisterhood. These are the words that come to mind when I think of BOND. I was first introduced to the organization by an event invite from a friend. My first impression turned into a lasting impression. The more I discovered about BOND, the more I knew I wanted to be apart. The focus of building our community, creating positive change, discovering the beauty in oneself and others has never changed and it shows in the events that are planned. All events have a purpose! The group celebrates with you, cries with you and most of all prays with you. The most impressive thing about BOND thus far is the fact that everyone has a voice. Although there is leadership with a resoundingly strong vision, each individual is made to feel like they are essential. The mission is to bring on a new direction but in the process we are creating strong BONDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment