Sunday, February 2, 2014

BOND Inc 2014 Winter Edition Newsletter








 
It’s a brand new year and a great time to make a fresh start. While 2013 was a great year for me, I am anticipating an even better 2014. I’ve purposed to make this year count. Instead of setting ‘New Year Resolutions’, I’ve decided to commit to ‘Laid Out Plans’.
Each month I’m committing to trying something new.  Nothing huge, just some small ideas I’ve been putting off for a long time. Like taking a photography class, going on a real vacation or trying a new dish. Simple stuff like that.  Please understand though, there is a method to my madness. First, I pray before I do anything; second, it must be an activity that I’m going to enjoy; and lastly, the activity must have a lesson attached to it.  I’m super excited about my “laid out plans “and I’m currently praying about February’s plan. I’m really considering blogging about my 2014 ‘Laid Out Plans’. What do you think?  Would you be interested in reading about them? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment