Monday, June 2, 2014

2014 Mother's Day Contest Winner Is...


Thank you to all of those who've submitted nominations for the Mother's Day contest. We appreciate all of the entries however BOND's Board of Directors could only chose one. So without further ado we present to you the nomination story.

Hello,
I am Destiny Johnson. I would like to nominate my mother, Natasha Perry.
My mother deserves the Msprity's Pampering Mom Spa Package because during this past year, she hasn't taken the time out to focus on making herself happy. I look up to my mother's strong and outspoken views. I love my mother's drive and determination to help everyone who is around her. She has a deep found interest in helping the youth of the community. My mother is a single mother of two. She works hard to make sure that me and my sister are able to get the best of everything. Around March of last year, she finally bought her own house. After about a month, we began to experience major problems with the house. At that time my mother was working from home and attending on grad school. It seemed as if her whole world came crashing down when she bought the house. Due to those major problems, she had to shell out almost all of her savings. Not to mention that her job of almost 5 years laid her off. During this hard time, I never saw my mother give up. She kept pushing and kept her head up. Currently, she is still unemployed but manages to still pay the bills and my school tuition.

Natasha is now working on her Bachelors degree in Family Studies. She was the first in the family to earn a college degree. I am very proud of my mother and I would love to be able to show her my appreciation with this Spa Day! I know for a fact that this Mother's Day will be well-deserved for such a strong woman.

Sincerely,
Her daughter.
Destiny Johnson
 
The winner of BOND's 2014 Mother's Day Contest goes to Natasha Perry!!!Such a sweet letter from her daughter don't you think. Congratulations Natasha. We are excited to present you with the spa package compliments of Msprity Enterprise. We will be contacting you soon for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment