Friday, May 13, 2011

Lets Try This Again

Hello Everybody

Thank you for viewing BOND Inc. Blog. Is this your first time visiting us then it means that you're reviewing the modified version. Why?  Well Blogger was experiencing some technical difficulties and as a result my original post was lost so I had to start over from scratch.

In my first entry I mentioned that I was fairly new to blogging so bear with me as I become comfortable it. I plan to spruce it up, make it look all nice and pretty for you guys. If my memory serves me correctly, I warned you all upfront that I hate proofreading so if you find typos, grammatical errors or anything of that nature that you should charge it to my head and not my heart. I plan to make every effort to review my work before posting however I cannot promise you that I will catch everything. So I'm warning you now so there should be  no surprises.

 I also mentioned that the purpose of this page is to post question, comments, topics, articles, events or anything we deem necessary as it relates to BOND Inc. mission and purpose, which is to uplift, motivate and empower women of color to reach their highest potential.

The last thing I mentioned was my requesting  you to stop by every now and then and spread the word to others about the page.  Provide suggestions, comments or concerns to improve the page and lastly if anyone is  interested in becoming a contributing writer or would like to submit articles, events, questions etc. etc. please forward them to me and if it meets our criteria then I have no problems sharing it with others.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and I hope you enjoy your weekend and be sure to check back real soon.

Until next time
BOND Girl #1

No comments:

Post a Comment