Sunday, July 14, 2013

BOND Inc Quarterly Newsletter- July- September 2013

Hey there!  I’m glad you came back to see what we are up to. These past several weeks God has really impressed upon me a spirit of really supporting others.  We are living in a day and time where folks are more concerned about “me and mine” rather than the need of serving others. However what folks fail to realize is what I’ve learned a long time ago-when you take care of others and put the needs of others ahead of your own, God always and I do mean ALWAYS ensures that your needs, wants and desires are met.  Not only are they met but he goes above and beyond what you were expecting.
When you read through this quarter’s edition you will notice a reoccurring theme and that is one of ...
Click here to continue reading
 
 
You May Also Be Interested In Reading...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment