Monday, November 19, 2012

"The Great Eight"

It brings me great pleasure to wish my baby a very special birthday!!! BOND Inc turns 8, November 20th.

You have brought me so much joy and pleasure. My world has never been the same since that day seven years ago when you came into my life. I’ve watched you grow from “dream” into a "beautiful reality" that continues to make a difference in the lives of so many.
You’ve changed my life and yet I’ve watched you be a positive source in the lives of so many others. Even though the road may have been weary at times, I wouldn't dare change a thing. I love you more than words could ever say. I can’t wait to see all the many wonderful things you will become and witness all the many beautiful people whose lives you will continue to uplift, motivate and empower.

Happy Birthday Baby!!! Here's to many, many more.

Please send BOND Inc your birthday wishes and special notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment