Saturday, October 27, 2012

Natural & All- Making It Up As We Go!!!


To all my makeup enthusiasts. If you’re like me, you like to save a dollar or two whenever you can. Why spend tons of money on high priced items when you can find the same if not comparable item in a different brand.
 
Lean in a little closer I want to share something with you. You there? Ok so here goes. A dear sisterfriend in my makeup group Making It Up and fellow makeup enthusiast Turtle(you should check out her page “Turtle Loves Beauty”) shared this great website Temptalia with us. This site provides tons of information and makeup alternatives. Check it out. Better yet…keep this site as one of your favorites. You’ll be up to all the makeup dupes!!! Now you can never say I never gave you anything. Don’t’ worry thank me later. Take a gander and tell me what you think.

Until Next Time
PS. Be sure to be apart of the Making It Up Facebook Group, Go over and visit my girl Turtle Loves Beauty Page, Add to your collection of sites Temptalia and most importantly be sure to share this page with others.

Oh yeah one more thing come join us for the Sisterhood Getaway coming up in May. Click here for all the dets.  RSVPs are rolling in and there are only a limited number of rooms available. You'll be so mad you missed this trip. I PROMISE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment